Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we need a motivated business developer to help us expand into new industries, and land new brand and IP deals in Japan and Asia Pacific (JAPAC).
As Business Development Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Business Development to create and manage a strategic business development funnel for Japan and the APAC region, and help drive Enjin toward its goal of making NFTs accessible to audiences and brands across the world.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Head of Business Development to create a a forward-thinking quarterly business development plan for JAPAC
- Identify and secure business opportunities in JAPAC, such as licensing, brand, and strategic partnerships
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential partners and clients, including opportunity tracking, calls, and follow-up
- Lead collaboration initiatives with partners and industry organizations
- Manage and maintain relations with existing adopters and partners in JAPAC
- Work with Marketing, Communication, and Product teams to execute business development strategy and drive use-cases for NFTs
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a sales / business development role
- Exceptional consultative selling skills with a proven track record in closing deals
- Experience working with major IP holders in JAPAC
- Proficient in English and native level Japanese
- Highly relational with an ability to listen to client needs and propose solutions
- A proactive self-starter with an aptitude to learn new skills, take calculated risks, and problem solve
- Results-driven, passionate, and loyal
- Blockchain knowledge/experience is a plus
This is a fully remote role available to applicants worldwide, however candidates must be able to meet the schedule of clients in the APAC region.