Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we're looking for an outgoing, highly organized individual to help us grow our ecosystem of adopters and partners.
As Business Development Coordinator, you'll be a strategic member of our Ecosystem team, supporting the growth and development of Enjin's ecosystem. You'll work closely with Enjin's Chief Operating Officer (COO) to identify and organize business development opportunities, while supporting operations of the Ecosystem team.
If you’re highly relational and a natural organizer with a keen eye for detail who's excited to join the growing NFT space, there’s never been a better time to put your skills to use.
What You'll Do
- Support business development activities and outreach efforts
- Understand Enjin's suite of tools, ecosystem benchmarks, and company roadmap
- Develop and implement outreach systems and strategies to build the Enjin Ecosystem, growing the quantity and quality of projects
- Stay up-to-date on and track the progress and achievements of Enjin Adopter projects
- Research and report on trends, competition and opportunities to strategically drive our ecosystem growth initiatives
- Create new funnels for adopter and partner leads
- Oversee creation of decks, presentations, and content related to ecosystem growth initiatives
- Collaborate with Comms and Marketing teams to communicate Enjin's growth initiatives to new audiences, partners, and networks
- Report on business development activities, including outreach and acquisition, through internal recording tools (Slite, Monday)
- Assist with project management by creating tasks, tracking progress, following up, and helping resolve blockers
- Support the COO with other tasks and activities, such as organizing meetings and taking meeting notes
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in a growth-related or project management role
- Educated with a bachelor's degree
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A proactive self-starter with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Possess an understanding of the industries in which Enjin operates, primarily but not exclusively those of blockchain, NFTs, and gaming
- Excited to join a growing team in an exciting space, and play an active role in the stewardship of its culture and growing Ecosystem team