Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we need someone to help us take our content strategy to the next level.
As Content Strategist, you will play a crucial role in constructing a cohesive content strategy with a focus on Enjin's ecosystem of products. Working with internal and external partners, you will also play the role of a writer and editor, as you conceptualize and produce content that resonates with various audiences across earned, owned, and paid platforms, with the aim of driving Enjin's core goals. You will be responsible for aligning Enjin's narratives with the team’s content strategies and editorial decisions.
What You'll Do
- Work with internal and external partners to conceptualize and produce content that resonate with various audiences across earned, owned and paid platforms, with the aim of driving business goals.
- Develop content marketing strategies aimed at driving traffic, engagement, generating use case and building brand awareness.
- Develop brand voice to ensure consistency across all content assets.
- Drive our editorial calendar, and consistently analyze, report and improve on content marketing campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and optimize an organic, SEO-driven content strategy to help attract website and blog visitors, and convert them to leads or users.
- Manage digital and social content channels including email or newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team members to produce content such as landing pages, infographics, videos, and podcasts.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest blockchain industry trends and challenges in support of an agile content marketing strategy.
Who You Are
- Educated with a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or a related field
- An experienced content strategist and writer with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years in the industry. You live and breath blockchain every day and are able to craft meaningful insights and a cohesive narrative based on blockchain ecosystems and latest developments. You have a professional portfolio of work that showcases the above.
- A masterful storyteller who is skilled at writing and copy editing, including writing in different voices and styles, for a variety of target audiences
- Exceptional content editor who pays attention to details
- Experienced in creating and editing digital content for target audiences across all multimedia and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- A proactive collaborator who's not afraid to wear multiple hats, learn new skills, and get down in the trenches
- Experienced with planning and producing content clusters
- Deep understanding of content marketing tactics, strategy and metrics, a passion for enforcing and elevating brand standards, and a pragmatic, ego-free approach to adapting on-the-fly
- Technically savvy and able to quickly learn how to use project management, CMS, SEO, CRM, and email marketing tools
- Videography and graphic design skills are a plus
- Proven influencer management skills are a plus
- Proven project management skills are a plus
- Native-level English speaker
To apply, please attach your CV and a link to a blockchain article published by you in your cover letter.