Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated blockchain products and services that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry, and we hope to find motivated, proactive individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every game developer of all experience levels to create the digital world of their dreams with ease.
About the Role
As Developer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for Enjin's adopters and ensure their success by helping them effectively use our tools and market their games and projects.
In addition to maintaining strong relationships with our existing users, you will draw upon your sales/business development background to spearhead outreach initiatives, establish relationships with future adopters, and onboard new developers to the Enjin Platform.
To help users make the most of our tools and ensure successful integration, you will maintain a deep understanding of Enjin's resources, products, and services, as well as the value and opportunities they provide to developers. With this knowledge, you will ideate with adopters on creative ways to utilize blockchain technologies to improve their games, projects, and strategies.
You will also strategize with developers to help them grow, fund, and promote their games. This will include providing day-to-day marketing advice, suggestions, and resources; advising them regarding community building and crowdfunding campaigns; facilitating collaborations amongst adopters; and more. You will also work with the Enjin marketing team to create customer-centric content such as case studies and webinars.
You will not only be a manager, but also a leader. You will create and implement processes and criteria for approaching, selecting, and onboarding developers to our platform, and work closely with the developer success, support, and marketing teams to ensure all of our adopters' and customers' needs are met.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages a plus
- Is organized, self-motivated, and proactive
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Can build and maintain relationships with current and potential users
- Has previous digital marketing/sales/business development experience, preferably in the game industry
- Is passionate about gaming and familiar with a wide range of games/genres
- Embraces challenges
- Understands the benefits blockchain can provide game developers and how they can utilize these technologies to improve their games and strategies
- Can write and create effective customer-centric content, such as case studies and webinars
- Can facilitate professional online video interviews with our customers; video production skills a plus