Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated blockchain products and services that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry, and we're looking for motivated, proactive individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every developer of any experience level to create the game of their dreams with ease.
About the Role
As Developer Success Specialist, you will ensure the success of our adopters and enterprise customers by helping them effectively use our products, tools, and resources.
You will be responsible for writing and maintaining the technical documentation Enjin adopters rely on to effectively use our products. With a deep understanding of our offerings, as well as the value and opportunities they provide, you will help developers determine the best ways to utilize and integrate blockchain technologies into their respective games and projects.
You will create and perform technical demos and tutorials to showcase our products to current and potential users, both online and in-person, and work with our marketing team to create relevant game developer-centric content.
In addition to helping maintain strong relationships with our existing users, you will assist the Developer Success Manager in researching and organizing outreach initiatives and help to seamlessly onboard new developers to the Enjin Platform.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in English (written and spoken); additional languages a plus
- Is organized, self-motivated, and proactive
- Is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Has previous game industry/game development experience
- Understands games, the benefits blockchain technologies can provide to developers, and how they can best integrate these technologies into their games
- Has the technical know-how and skills to write technical documentation and game developer-focused content (e.g., "How to do [X] in Unity engine")
- Can create and perform technical demos and tutorials