Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry. We're looking for a proactive, motivated developer to join us on this quest and build out our world-class global development team.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every developer of any experience level to create the game or app of their dreams with ease.
Who You Are
You are a problem solver—when you encounter a tough development challenge, you're great at researching the solution and moving to implementation.
You are framework agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem at hand. You write a maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You’re always looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes. You’re a team player and proactive communicator who enjoys collaborating with fellow developers.
What You'll Do
- Develop new and existing features on Enjin applications
- Interact with our APIs to build frontend components
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong experience in TailwindCSS, Vuejs, AlpineJS
- Experienced with build and code quality tools (Linting, Webpack, etc.)
- Deep understanding of blockchain technologies, Ethereum, and experience writing Smart Contracts with Solidity
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with frontend testing
- Experience with any of the following a plus: GraphQL, NodeJS, Solidity
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
This is a fully remote role. Salary dependent on experience.