Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we’re looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to help build out our development team.
You love to code, are self-motivated, and have a strong desire to learn. You take pride in your work. You’re humble but able to confidently communicate and collaborate with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
You are framework-agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem you are trying to solve. You write maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You’re a proactive problem solver who is keen to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes.
What You’ll Do
- Work to refactor Enjin’s existing VueJS apps
- Build and improve UI for browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in front-end development
- Expert level in HTML5 and CSS / SaaS
- Experience in the VueJS framework
- Experience in version control systems like git
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with testing
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Laravel (PHP7 +)
- Experience with GraphQL