Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry. We're looking for a proactive, motivated developer to join us on this quest and build out our world-class global development team.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every developer of any experience level to create the game or app of their dreams with ease.
Who You Are
You are a problem solver—when you encounter a tough development challenge, you're great at researching the solution and moving to implementation.
You are knowledgeable about blockchain technology and have experiencing working with Ethereum smart contracts.
You are framework agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem at hand. You write a maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You’re always looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes. You’re a team player and proactive communicator who enjoys collaborating with fellow developers.
What You'll Do
- Develop new features and improve existing features in Enjin’s PHP/Laravel applications
- Integrate Efinity (blockchain scaling network) with Enjin’s existing Laravel applications
- Build and improve APIs for mobile, browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients
- Interface with Ethereum smart contracts using PHP and/or NodeJS
- Improve our smart contracts using Solidity
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum
- 3+ years of PHP development experience
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Advanced experience in Solidity (Smart Contracts)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience testing Laravel applications (Unit, Integration, E2E)
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Golang, GraphQL, NodeJS, Solidity
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
This is a fully remote role. Salary dependent on experience.