Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring innovative uses of blockchain technology, and we hope to find proactive, motivated developers to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable individuals of any experience level and businesses of all sizes to easily create, manage, distribute, and integrate next-generation blockchain assets.
You love to code, are self-motivated, and have a strong desire to learn. You’re humble but able to confidently communicate and collaborate with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
You are framework-agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem you are trying to solve. You write maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You’re a proactive problem solver who is keen to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes.
What You'll Do
- Work to refactor Enjin’s existing Laravel & VueJS apps
- Build and improve APIs for mobile, browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of full-stack development experience.
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with testing
- Familiar with the latest Laravel features
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience in VueJS is a plus
- Front-end / SCSS experience is a plus but not required
- Experience with blockchain and/or Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience with Rust is a plus but not required
- Experience with GraphQL