Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space, and we're looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help build out our development team.
You love to code, are self-motivated, and have a strong desire to learn. You’re humble but able to confidently communicate and collaborate with your fellow developers in a remote team environment.
You are framework-agnostic and can articulate the tradeoffs between competing technologies based on the requirements of the problem you are trying to solve. You write maintainable code that is secure and performant.
You’re a proactive problem solver who is keen to contribute to the team’s success and optimize existing software and processes.
What You'll Do
- Work to refactor Enjin’s existing Laravel & VueJS apps
- Build and improve APIs for mobile, browser, blockchain, and game-engine clients
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4+ years of full-stack development experience
- Expert level in Laravel (PHP7+)
- Experience with VueJS, CSS, and front-end development
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience using the Git Version Control System (VCS)
- Experience with testing
- Familiar with the latest Laravel features
- Proficient in English, written and spoken
- Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Experience with DevOps, Amazon AWS, Docker, and/or Linux
- Experience with blockchain and/or Ethereum smart contracts
- Experience with Rust is a plus but not required
- Experience with GraphQL