Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring innovative uses of blockchain technology, and we hope to find proactive, motivated individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable individuals of any experience level and businesses of all sizes to easily create, manage, distribute, and integrate next-generation blockchain assets.
About the Role
Keen to join a small but highly motivated team with talent from all around the world? Enjin is a rapidly growing blockchain company with big ambitions.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Director with a passion for blockchain to own the business-to-consumer marketing funnel for our company.
In this exciting, hands-on role, you’ll plan, manage, and execute goal-driven marketing campaigns designed to attract, convert, and retain Enjin Wallet and Marketplace users.
A successful candidate will be comfortable developing high-level strategy and daily campaign execution. Using a mix of public relations, ASO, content, PPC, social, influencer marketing, and more, you'll drive website and app store visits, conversion, and retention. You should be skilled at generating market and customer insights to create marketing plans that successfully target blockchain enthusiasts.
This candidate should be a strong and confident digital marketer with a keen understanding of cryptocurrency trader behavior.
As a self-starter requiring little direct supervision, you will focus on creating a fluid and purposeful user experience that generates product engagement and supports business growth.
You will take ownership of the user acquisition strategy including program development, execution and campaign measurement to create an optimal mix for generating and growing the number of monthly active users of Enjin's B2C products.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute effective marketing communications strategies and campaigns that drive demand for Enjin's B2C products.
- Work with the core team to create the right messaging, assets, and campaign deliverables required to support an effective marketing program
- Develop and execute digital campaigns including planning, targeting, segmentation, execution, reporting, and optimization to generate user acquisition and retention
- Set campaign metrics with clear KPIs which are aligned with business objectives
- Use data, metrics, and reporting to make real-time adjustments and identify trends and new opportunities
- Generate detailed insights and metrics for the leadership team, reporting on learnings, campaign results and impact
- Research market and customer insights to guide your marketing planning
What You Bring
- College degree (or equivalent experience) with a focus on marketing, business, communications, or a related subject
- 5+ years of hands-on smartphone apps and/or online applications marketing, with proven success in growing MAU
- 5+ years in digital marketing roles covering PPC & ASO
- 3+ years of marketing experience in the blockchain/cryptocurrency industry
- Deep understanding of and experience with blockchain technologies
- Familiar with ASO optimization tools like AppFigures and AppRadar
- Experience with Google Play Console, App Store Analytics, and Google Analytics
- Proven success delivering measurable marketing impact
- Experience with creative methods that deliver marketing programs and tactics with a small budget
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends