Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated blockchain products and services that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry, and we're looking for motivated, proactive individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every developer of any experience level to create the game of their dreams with ease.
About the Role
As Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for growing Enjin's presence in Japan.
You will play an integral role in of the development and execution of a business and marketing plan to reach targets from brand awareness and community growth to product promotion and adoption.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will brainstorm and spearhead initiatives and campaigns to raise awareness of Enjin's blockchain products and solutions among Japanese game developers and enterprise.
You will attend and present at relevant blockchain and game industry events and find collaborative marketing opportunities with relevant industry organizations and partners.
To effectively market and promote our tools, you will maintain a deep understanding of Enjin's resources, products, and services, as well as the value and opportunities they provide to game developers and enterprise.
This is a fully remote role on a decentralized, global team and requires superior communication and organization skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing a Japan-specific business and marketing plan
- Establishing and growing an online community on LINE
- Establishing and growing a presence on Twitter and other relevant social media platforms
- Translating blog articles, press releases, social media posts, documentation, and other relevant content to Japanese
- Distributing press releases and securing media coverage
- Managing advertising campaigns on Twitter, LINE, and other relevant digital advertising platforms
- Managing relationship and working closely with Enjin's Japanese accelerator partner
- Tracking marketing campaign results
- Raising brand and product awareness among Japanese game developers and enterprise
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns to reach target audience(s)
- Attending and presenting at blockchain and game industry events
- Staying up to date with market trends relevant to Enjin's products and target users
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing role
- Previous digital marketing experience preferred
- Fluent in Japanese and English; native Japanese speaker preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and proactive
- Deep understanding of games and the benefits blockchain technologies offer to developers
- Japanese gaming industry knowledge and experience a major plus
- Located in greater Tokyo area a plus, but not required