Enjin is a blockchain tech company building products that make it easy for everyone to use next-generation non-fungible tokens (NFTs). We’re a globally distributed team of futurists and tinkerers building the most robust NFT ecosystem in the blockchain space—and we're looking for an outgoing, highly organized individual to help us streamline our daily operations.
As Operations Assistant, you will report to Enjin's Chief Operating Officer (COO), helping organize and coordinate daily business activities and supporting internal operations. You'll act as the glue of our Operations team, ensuring our projects and initiatives remain on track.
If you’re a natural organizer with a keen eye for detail who's excited to join the growing NFT space, there’s never been a better time to put your skills to use.
What You'll Do
- Support the COO with daily tasks and activities, such as scheduling, organizing projects, and taking meeting notes.
- Communicate and coordinate with Operations team members and executive leadership.
- Prepare and maintain operations documents, agendas, and progress reports.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Assist HR with recruiting and staff onboarding when necessary.
- Assist with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, following up, and helping resolve blockers.
- Perform various other duties as directed by supervisor.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in an operational or project management role.
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A proactive self-starter with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excited to join a growing team in an exciting space, and play an active role in the stewardship of its culture