Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated blockchain products and services that enable anyone to easily manage, explore, distribute, and integrate blockchain assets.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring what lies beyond the technological borders of the gaming industry, and we're looking for motivated, proactive individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable every developer of any experience level to create the game of their dreams with ease.
About the Role
As Project Manager, you will help lead Enjin's Development team and drive the initiation, planning, execution, and delivery of complex blockchain PaaS, SaaS, Enterprise, and other IT projects. It will be your responsibility to keep all team members and stakeholders focused and coordinated on each project's scope and deadlines to push projects to completion with a high level of quality.
This will be achieved through the management of the Development team's direction, budget, schedule, and delivery, with clear communication to relevant stakeholders on progress, such as Enjin Leadership, Quality Assurance, and Marketing teams. You will be able to understand and articulate the business and technical features of Enjin's various blockchain products, services, and tools.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of project/program management experience in an IT environment
- Experience working within an IT department and managing projects in multiple project methodologies, such as Kanban, Scrum, and Lean
- Excellent project management skills; ability to deal with multiple product teams/tasks concurrently and in cross-functional environments
- Solid experience and strong technical background working closely with software engineers, product managers, and UX designers
- Strong understanding of technology concepts related to software development lifecycle (SDLC), SaaS, and/or PaaS applications, Cloud services, and IT infrastructure
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology terms and concepts
- Ability to lead and motivate others through influence and negotiation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that will ensure clarity, understanding, and alignment across the team
- Works cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures the right people are doing the right things in the right place at the right time
- Uses critical thinking skills to mitigate risks and instinctively knows when to escalate to leadership for assistance
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technological concepts
- Shows initiative by being proactive to any topic rather than reactive
- Previous game industry experience desirable
- Previous experience managing the production of software tools for game developers is a major plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish and create the direction, scope, plan and workflow of new and existing projects, detailing everything in whitepapers presented to all Enjin team leads
- Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget
- Work with Enjin Product Owners and Developer Managers to help manage day-to-day project development activities and ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with overall business and technological objectives
- Produce weekly status reports, communicate with Enjin leadership team, and provide regular progress updates to Enjin COO
- Establish proper process and timelines with Enjin QA and Marketing leads to ensure their teams are prepared for their role in project testing and deployment
- Handle project finalization and ingestion into pipeline for deployment
- Help establish final product launch dates and communicate them to internal and external stakeholders
- Remove delivery roadblocks and follow-up on deliverables
- All other duties as assigned