Founded in 2009 and based in Singapore, Enjin offers an ecosystem of integrated products that make it easy for everyone to develop, trade, monetize, and market with blockchain.
At Enjin, we are a digital tribe of wanderers exploring innovative uses of blockchain technology, and we hope to find proactive, motivated individuals to join us on this quest.
We continually strive to improve and make the use of our tools and blockchain technology as easy as possible. Ultimately, we aim to enable individuals of any experience level and businesses of all sizes to easily create, manage, distribute, and integrate next-generation blockchain assets.
About the Role
Are you a motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for testing software products?
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team.
As a QA Specialist, you will be an integral member of the Quality Assurance team, ensuring Enjin's products, features, and updates are thoroughly tested and meet standards for stability and functionality prior to public release.
You will help improve our blockchain software products by analyzing pain points, conducting usability testing, and providing feedback for improvement.
Working closely with our development team, you will ensure our full suite of products is usable across audiences and experience levels, from beginner to advanced technical backgrounds.
What You'll Do
- Test upcoming products, updates, and features for bugs and functionality prior to public release
- Perform ongoing usability reviews for existing products and features
- Provide feedback through back-end and front-end testing
- Communicate urgent bugs, issues, and improvements to the Development team
- Provide support to product users and troubleshoot common issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience testing software products and performing usability reviews
- Experience testing web and mobile applications
- Ability to work under pressure with predefined deadlines
- Highly organized, attentive to details, and proactive
- Understanding of blockchain technology desired
- Blockchain and/or gaming industry experience a plus
- Proficient in English with excellent communications skills; additional language skills a plus