Enjin Beam is a QR-powered blockchain asset distribution service.
Currently, the service is manual, utilized only by Enjin, our business partners, and official adopters. In the future, Beam will be self-service.
How It Works
- Blockchain assets are minted via the Enjin Platform
- The assets are placed in a smart contract—a “vault” of sorts—via the Beam interface, and a QR code is generated.
- Users scan the code with the Enjin Wallet app and receive a blockchain asset directly into their wallet.
Send Anything; Post Anywhere
With Beam, you can tailor the rewards you send to suit your target audience and marketing objectives, such as gaming assets, branded collectibles, gift cards, discount codes, early access, and more.
Beam QR codes can be published via any visually accessible medium—from social media networks, websites, ads, and videos to flyers, presentations, and within apps or games.
Types of Beams
- Airbeam: All users receive the same blockchain asset.
- Lootbeam: A Lootbeam includes a variety of different blockchain assets. The chance of a user receiving an asset depends on the number of assets held in the smart contract; the fewer of an asset there is, the less likely a user is to receive it.
Blockchain assets containing reveal codes can be minted and sent via Enjin Beam. When unveiled, these hidden messages can deliver exclusive benefits such as discounts, event tickets, early access, gift cards, and more.
Learn more on our website.