Thank you for participating in the Enjin Wallet 2.0 Beta! We appreciate you joining and helping out the Enjin team in making the best NFT wallet out there.
If you’re starting out, there are a few things you need to know in advance of this planned beta.
- This Enjin Wallet 2.0 Beta is only available to android users at this moment in time. If you have an Apple (iOS) device, unfortunately, testing is not available.
- Additionally, this is a beta, and thus, the beta version may incur some issues and/or bugs.
- To report feedback, suggestions, improvements and/or bugs, please send them Enjin Support and select the Enjin Wallet 2.0 Beta as the topic. We highly appreciate any reports involving usability and feedback on user experience.
Enjin Wallet 2.0 download page: enjin.io/products/wallet-v2
Note: You will need to go to the landing page on your desired mobile device (android only), and download the Enjin Wallet 2.0 APK from there. This will automatically download to your files on your device.
Before downloading the Enjin Wallet 2.0 Beta, we recommend following these steps to ensure you can download the app outside the Play Store.
The following steps will work for any android device with the 12, 11 and 10 versions.
- Go to your current android device
- Go to your device’s settings
- Go to Apps
- Go to the 3-dot menu in the top right-corner → Tap on Special access
- Go to Install unknown apps
- Tap on Chrome or Firefox (toggle the browser that you mostly use)
- Once done, this should allow you to download the Enjin Wallet Beta APK!
Note: For other android devices (depending on your Android version), the steps above may flow differently. If in doubt, feel free to reach out to our support team.
- Is this the final version of the Enjin Wallet? No, we have a lot planned for our final Enjin Wallet app - stay tuned on our social media for more updates!
- If I have the original Enjin Wallet installed from the Play Store, does this Beta replace my current app? No, the beta is a separate application and does not replace your current v.1 Enjin Wallet app.
- Can I use the Beta app for everyday use? Whilst we’d love you to, unfortunately, we would not recommend this as it's still in beta and certain features may not work. Please feel free to test, explore and get a feeling for how this new Enjin Wallet works.
- What can I expect from this beta? For this beta, we have re-written the Enjin Wallet from the ground up, including all of the code to ensure better performance, stability and reliability. It’s faster, more powerful and easier to use. With the new user experience and designs, anyone from all different levels of general crypto/NFTs can use the wallet.
- What features are not included in this beta? You will not be able to use the following: Beam (claiming QR codes and receiving NFTs from Beam), in addition to linking your wallet app to a project on the Enjin platform.
- What features are included in this beta? You can expect the following features: Create, import, watch, and manage multiple wallets and accounts. Store, send, and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens (ETH), Enjin Coin (ENJ), Doegcoin (DOGE), Binance Smart Chain (BEP-2 & BEP-20) (BNB), Polkadot (DOT), Kusama (KSM), Acala (ACA) and Karura (KAR). Store, send, and receive ERC-1155 and ERC-721 assets (NFTs). Melt Enjin ERC-1155 assets. List Enjin ERC-1155 assets on the EnjinX Marketplace. Swap any available token using our integrated exchanges; PancakeSwap and 1Inch. Dapp browser with direct web3 and WalletConnect connection options. Connect to your favourite DApps. QR scanner to view and save addresses. Add and save your favourite contacts with a tap of a button. Dark mode option.
- When is the full public release of the Enjin Wallet 2.0? At the moment, this depends on various factors and also requires input and planning from all departments at Enjin. As we perfect the wallet and include more features (e.g. additional chain support), we plan to curate announcements/updates when we’re ready for a full public release of the Enjin Wallet 2.0.
- What if I no longer want to test the Enjin Wallet 2.0? You can uninstall the Enjin Wallet 2.0 APK from your device if you’re no longer interested and/or no longer wanting to test.
- Will there be any commemorative asset for those that participated in the public beta? Yes! We will be distributing to everyone that participated in the public beta a beta tester NFT.